Li Shaofeng-General Manager
– Mr.Li is the GM of Shanghai Pony and he is also a senior engineer and China credit management guru. registered.Mr.Li has 30 years working experience in the glass industry.He's He worked for a reputed glass research and design institute from 1982 to 1992 as deputy chief engineer and in 1992, he joined Muliaglass as technical director and production manager.In 2001, he returned China and established Shanghai Pony Technology Co.,Ltd and acted as General Manager till now.
Zhao Qingdong- Deputy General Manager
– As the Deputy General Manager and professor senior engineer of Shanghai Pony,Mr.Zhao Qingdong has 30 years working experience in the glass industry. He worked for a reputed glass research and design institute from 1982 to 2001 as senior engineer and in 2001, he joined Shanghai Pony as Deputy General Manager and was in charge of the technical management of all the projects Shanghai Pony undertook.During his 30 years working experience, he has worked on more than 100 projects.
Larry Borman – Director
– Larry is a director of Pony and has more than 35 years experience in the glass industry. Previously as the Project Manager for Muliaglass, Larry managed all of the development of Mulia Industry including three float lines, three container lines, downstream processing and electrical power generarion. Prior to Joining Muliaglass in 1994 he was the Project Manager for International Technologies Consultants, Inc. (five years), Engineering Manager for Bechtel Corporation (five years) and Plant and Project Engineer for Owens-Illinois, Inc. (ten years).
Chin Soon Leong – Administrative Manager
– Chin has been employed by Pony since 2007 as the Administrative Manager. He is responsible for overseeing contracts, purchasing and financing for Pony projects.
Bill Pike – Engineering Manager
– Bill has been associated with Muliaglass since 1995 and Pony since its beginning. He is world renown for his glass furnace expertise and manages the engineering for all Pony International projects. He has worked on more than 130 major projects worldwide during his more than 39 years of experience in the glass industry. Prior to joining Muliaglass/Pony he was employed by Toledo Engineering (TECO) for more than 22 years with his last position of Director of Projects, Planning & Proposals.
Liu Jijun-Chief Engineer
– Mr.Liu Jijun has worked for the glass industry for 30 years. He worked for a reputed glass research and design institute from 1982 to 2001 as senior engineer and in 2001, he joined Shanghai Pony as chief engineer of electrical and automation. He has worked on more than 100 major projects worldwide during his 30 years of experience in the glass industry and he has obtained design reward of state level for several times.
Zhang Youxin–Chief Engineer
– Mr.Zhang Youxin has 30 years experience on glass furnace engineering. He worked for a reputed glass research and design institute from 1983 to 2001 as senior engineer and in 2001, he joined Shanghai Pony as furnace chief engineer. He has worked on more than 100 major projects worldwide during his 30 years of experience in the glass industry.
Vinod Turki –Project Manager
– Vinod joined Pony in 2007 as a Project Engineer. In 2009 he became the Project Manager for the Muliaglass Float Line #2 cold repair and modernization (a Pony Technologies project). Prior to joining Pony, he was employed by Asahi India as a Section Manager for 13 years.
Liversidge Terence John—Supervisor
– Mr.Liversidge was engaged in furnace construction and quality control for more than 40 years and he has been in charge of more than 100 projects and he has extensive experience on quality management and control.